Excellent Learning, Teaching and Leadership for All
Our purpose and commitment is to provide an exceptional education for all young people in the local community.
The Windsor Learning Partnership believes in:
- Students being at the heart of everything we do.
- Driving up standards of teaching and levels of student achievement, through dynamic leadership, innovative teaching and inspired learning for all.
- Enhancing the learning opportunities and aspirations of all our students.
- Taking an open and collaborative approach to building a successful community of schools in the local area.
For students this means
- Helping you to achieve your aspirational targets through excellent teaching and a stimulating, safe and inclusive environment
- Providing you with an inspiring all-round educational experience that will give you better life chances, personal fulfilment, recognition and confidence.
- Guiding and supporting you on progression routes through to a successful career at all stages of life.
- Helping you develop the skills, interests and aptitudes to be a valued member of the wider community.
For academies, headteachers, teachers, support staff, governors and the wider community this means
- Building a collaborative and coherent approach to inclusive education in the Windsor area from ages 3 to 18.
- Strengthening the transition between learning stages and school phases.
- Encouraging an approach of earned autonomy, enabling schools to share in the support and challenge of the collective WLP group combined with the freedom to develop their individual ethos suited to the needs of their school's community.
- Providing outstanding professional development, leadership and career opportunities tailored to local Windsor needs.
- Ensuring the effective use of public money, seeking synergies and efficiencies across schools.